Improve lead times and business efficiency while eliminating data silos with Automotive solutions from OpenText
Mounting regulations and security threats
Companies must be able to share information and enable trusted interactions while maintaining compliance, security and privacy.
Demand for personalization
Consumers want tailored experiences powered by realtime information.
Need for business insight
With more data available than ever before, automotive companies need to turn information into competitive advantage.
Automotive companies must embrace automation to optimize operations and assets.
Customer success stories
OpenText Automotive solutions benefits
Share information securely
Collaborate and communicate in trusted environments
Grow customer loyalty with in-vehicle telematics
Monitor vehicle data and behavior to uncover valuable insights
Get insight to improve business
Find and take advantage of new opportunities
Increase operational efficiency and productivity
OpenText Automotive solutions
Augment data-driven decision making and accelerate business
Create a foundation for digital business
Securely manage connected vehicle ecosystems
Deliver intelligent and connected omnichannel experiences
Improve the management of plant asset documentation and maintenance
Automate business processes within a single, cloud-based B2B integration platform
Contact us to speak with a member of the Automotive team
- Stay ahead of the digital curve with our Digital Manufacturing eBook
- How auto makers benefit from the connected supply chain
- It’s time to rethink EIM in the automotive sector
- How OpenText Business Network supports today’s manufacturing industry
- International auto manufacturer drives e-commerce integration with OpenText B2B Managed Services
- Leading automotive parts supplier reduces cost and improves service by streamlining B2B e-commerce connections with OpenText Trading Grid
- Nichirin U.K. Ltd relies on OpenText for crucial exchange of EDI messages
- A leader in automotive safety enhances customer satisfaction through the agility of global document exchange with OpenText Trading Grid Messaging Service