OpenText Exceed 3D – Remote Access for 3D OpenGL Applications
An optional add-on to OpenText Exceed that provides access to high-end OpenGL-based 3D applications
OpenText™ Exceed™ 3D is an add-on to OpenText Exceed for rendering OpenGL-based 3D graphics applications over a remote connection. Exceed 3D enables users to access graphical 3D applications running on UNIX®, Linux®, or other X11 desktops from a Microsoft® Windows® PC.
What are the key features of OpenText Exceed 3D?
- Supports the OpenGL API—the industry standard three-dimensional programming interface
- Leverages the accelerated capabilities of modern graphics cards to display complicated three-dimensional drawings
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Support for OpenGL 1.4 (via the latest GLX 1.4 specification)
- 3D Overlay support
- Direct Rendering support
- Support for OpenGL 1.4 extensions in device drivers
Request a Trial
Fill out the form and an OpenText expert will contact you with instructions to start your free trial.