OpenText Business Network
Build connected and intelligent ecosystems
Business Network solutions
Customer success stories
What are the benefits of a business network?
Speed time to market
Rapidly onboard new suppliers, comply with customer requirements and support new industry or regional standards to reach markets quickly. Speed time to market with an existing global community of over 600,000 trading partners.
Focus on the core business of the organization, not information exchange and integration complexity, to accelerate business processes and service quality. Automate manual processes and transactions to boost productivity and free up resources.
Digitize manual, paper-based transactions to reduce errors and the cost to resolve them. Consolidate overlapping, disjointed systems onto a single, modern cloud platform for a single point of visibility and control. Extend your internal teams with OpenText experts and processes.
Centralize all information exchange and collaboration to send information in any format to all the organization’s trading partners, customers and other stakeholders through a single connection to OpenText Business Network.
Improve decision making
Gain visibility into transaction intensive processes with operational and business metrics. Manage by exception to focus on critical issues before they impact the business.
Comply with customer, industry, country exchange mandates by automating and applying business rules to transactions and other information exchange. Secure and control information flow with full auditability.
Download the B2B Managed Services For Dummies Guide
Have questions? Contact us
- Connected partners are the secret to success in the digital supply chain
- How to choose the best EDI software and services for your supply chain in 2018
- What’s new about the latest release of OpenText RightFax?
- IDC Survey, Fax Market Pulse–Trends, Growth and Opportunities
- IDC: Digital Transformation Drives Supply Chain Restructuring Imperative
- Secure access to enterprise Information with Identity and Access Management